How to Delete Order in Magento2?
Just go to Sales > Orders, select the order you want to delete and press the Delete Order button. This is how easily you can delete orders in Magento 2 with the Magento 2 Better Order Grid Extension.
How to Delete credit memo in Magento 2?
Redundant Credit memos are also deleted quickly by selecting Credit memos in Sales => Credit memos, or under Credit Memos tab in Order View page.
Can Magento cancel order?
It is important to know that you can only cancel orders that weren’t invoiced or shipped. Correspondingly you can only cancel orders with Pending status. That’s how Magento order statuses work. As you can see orders with Processing or any other status can’t be canceled.
How do I bulk delete items in Magento?
You can delete products from Magento 2 in bulk by using the same process as Bulk Update but by unchecking “Web” while updating products. This will delete the products from Magento 2 during the next sync.
What is credit memo in Magento?
Magento 2 comes with the Credit Memo function which assists store owners to quickly partial refund the shoppers’ money. A credit memo is a document which shows the amount of money that is owed to the customer. The amount can be used for another purchase or partially refunded to the customers.
Is a credit memo a refund?
A credit memo is totally different from a refund. When a seller issues a credit memo, it’s put towards the existing balance on a buyer’s account to reduce the total or he owes some benefit to the customer to whom the credit memo is issued.
How do I cancel my frontend order on Magento 2?
Re: Cancel an Order from Frontend / Admin
- Sign in to your admin panel then go to Sales>Orders.
- From the list of orders find the order that you want to cancel and from the Action, column click on View.
- Click on the Cancel button on the top. Agree with the confirmation message. Your order will be canceled now.
How do you cancel an email order in Magento 2?
When you use this extension for Magento 2, you will see a “Cancel Order Email Notification” menu in Magento Admin, Inside Store => Configuration Sales => Sales Email section. You will see the “Order Cancel ” where admin can set Email Sender Name, Email Template from admin.
How do I delete all items in Magento 2?
Go to System -> Index Management and set all indexes to “Manual Update” index mode. Go to Catalog -> Manage Products , select all products and use the Delete action to delete all products.
How do I delete product images in Magento 2?
To clean unused product images in Magento 2, go to Image Clean > Unused Product Images. The backend grid – ‘Unused Product Images’ lists all the product images in the Magento 2 store that are not being used by any of the products.
What is refund offline Magento?
Offline Credit Memo means the refund will be saved just in the Magento database and the funds won’t be transferred to the bank, therefore no money will be actually returned.
What is the difference between invoice and credit memo?
Invoice is the list of all the items being purchased, while the credit memo is a document that is issued once an invoice goes wrong.
What is the purpose of a credit memo?
A credit memo is a commercial document issued by a supplier to the customer notifying the reduction of the amount that a customer owes to the seller. If it is a cash sale, it implies the amount of benefit that the supplier owes to the customer.
How do I remove all images from Magento 2?
Step 1 : Delete all the product image attribute code values. Where 87, 88 and 89 are the attribute_id for attribute_code image, small_image and thumbnail respectively. DELETE FROM catalog_product_entity_varchar WHERE attribute_id IN (87,88,89);
How do I assign a product to a category in Magento 2 programmatically?
- Method 1: Using Object Manager.
- Add Products To Category Programmatically Using Object Manager.
- Remove Products From Category Programmatically Using Object Manager.
- Method 2: Using The Dependency Injection.
How do I change an image in Magento?
Change image sizes in Magento 2
- Go to Store > Configuration > DOTDIGITAL > Configuration > Image Types.
- For the image type you want to change, expand the drop-down menu and select the image IDs you want to use.
- Select Save Config.
How do I issue a refund in Magento?
- In your Magento backend, go to Sales > Orders. Navigate to the order that you wish to refund.
- Click View to see the transaction details.
- Now you should be in the Invoice Details Page.
- Select your refund options: refunding individual items, refunding shipping, refunding amount and refunding fee.
Why do we create credit memo?
A credit memo may be issued because the buyer returned goods to the seller, or there is a pricing dispute, or a marketing allowance, or other reasons under which the buyer will not pay the seller the full amount of the invoice.
Is debit memo an invoice?
Debit memos, also called debit notes, are corrections to invoices. If you accidentally submit an invoice that’s too low, you can send a debit memo to correct it and increase the invoice after it’s sent. The customer can then use the memo to adjust their books, as well.
Is credit memo a refund?
How can I get category ID in Magento 2?
Get category id by category name and category parent name
- $category = Mage::getResourceModel(‘catalog/category_collection’->addFieldToFilter(‘name’, ‘clothing’);
- $cat= $category->getData();
- $categoryid = $cat[entity_id];
How do I create a product programmatically?
4 Steps to create configurable product programmatically
- Step 1: To create Simple product programmatically.
- Step 2: Add an image to product.
- Step 3: Add custom options to the product.
- Step 4: How to assign associated products.
How do I view Magento logs?
You can view the logs from the file system, the project web UI, and the magento-cloud CLI. File system—The /var/log system directory contains logs for all environments.
- Deployment log: var/log/cloud.
- Last deployment error log: var/log/cloud.
- Debug log: var/log/debug.
- Exception log: var/log/exception.
How do I change my logo in Magento?
How to change logo in Magento 2: The easiest way
- Upload your logo. First, you need to upload your logo. It can be saved as an SVG, JPG, PNG, or GIF file type.
- Upload frontend logo. Go to Stores -> Settings -> Configuration. Under General choose Design.
- Check and save. The final step is to check the result and to Save Config.
How do I issue a partial refund in Magento?
5 Steps to Create a Credit Memo or Partial Refund in Magento 2:
- Step 1: Access The Order Grid.
- Step 2: Select The Order To Create The Credit Memo.
- Step 3: Click To The Credit Memo Button.
- Step 4: Edit The Items To Refund Section.
- Step 5: Edit The Refund Totals Section.