Is it possible to top up nol card online?
Through Mahboub Chatbot
The customer types “top up nol card” in the chat. The customer clicks/type “Yes” to proceed. The customer enters the nol Tag ID. The customer selects the amount (minimum 30 AED and maximum 150 AED) then clicks on select.
How can I recharge my nol card using NFC?
You can easily top up your no card using your Android. Phone just go to the phone settings. And activate the NFC. Next scan the QR code and download the RTA public transport app go to the Noll.
How do I recharge my RTA parking account?
- The customer Logs in to e-Wallet Account.
- The customer clicks on Top up e-Wallet Account.
- The customer selects the amount and clicks on Pay.
- The customer is redirected to the payment gateway.
- The customer enters his credit card details and confirms the payment.
- The customer’s e-Wallet account is topped up.
How do I check my RTA card balance online?
On the website, go to: RTA Homepage > Public transport > NOL > View NOL Card Balance — It’s much easier to just use the balance checker link above. 2. Fill out the form with your card number.
Can I use nol card on my phone?
nol Pay Application is available on smart mobile phones with NFC feature (Android and IOS).
How can I transfer my nol card balance online?
How to transfer Nol credit
- Activate NFC technology on phone.
- Open RTA’s Public Transport app.
- Choose Nol-to-Nol transfer option.
- Tap Nol card with credit behind phone and app will read balance on card.
- Tap Nol card without credit behind phone.
- App will show box, where amount to be transferred is to be entered.
Is nol card NFC?
What is NFC in mobile?
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a set of short-range wireless technologies, typically requiring a distance of 4cm or less to initiate a connection. NFC allows you to share small payloads of data between an NFC tag and an Android-powered device, or between two Android-powered devices.
How do I pay RTA parking through WhatsApp?
So how does it work? Similarly to how you would pay via SMS, send a WhatsApp message to RTA’s Chatbot Mahboub on 971 588 009 090. Again, follow the same message layout as you would for SMS: [Plate Number] [Space][Zone Number] [Space][Duration of stay].
How do I pay parking online in Dubai?
RTA’s mParking service (mParking) is a new value-added service that will allow motorists to pay for their virtual parking permit using their Etisalat and Du mobile phones by simply sending an SMS in a pre-defined format to 7275 (PARK) thus eliminating the need to walk to the Payment Display (P/D) Machines and search …
How do I check my RTA balance on my phone?
How to Check Your NOL Card Balance via RTA Smartphone App (Step by Step Guide)
- First download and install the RTA Public Transport app in the App store or on Google Play (for Android).
- Once installed, I use this app to check my NOL Card balance.
- In the next page, choose the “nol” option.
How do I check my balance on my card?
How to Check a Credit Card Balance
- Log in to the Online Account or Mobile App. Logging in online or onto the card issuer’s mobile app is the quickest and easiest way to check a credit card balance.
- Call the Card Issuer.
- Check Paper Statements.
Is there a digital nol card?
Can I transfer money from nol card to bank account?
Download RTAs’ public transport app if you do not have it. Choose the option of Nol card transfer. Tap the Nol card with the credit then tap the Nol card without credit all behind the phone. Your Application will show a box, and the amount that you want to transfer can be entered there.
Does nol card expire?
Benefits of nol silver card
You can get it for a low price and use it immediately. Valid for 5 years.
Can 2 people use one nol card?
Yes – you can buy them in any station and you need one per person.
Is NFC safe?
All things considered, NFC-enabled card payments are more secure than traditional swiped transactions. And with payment security solutions like encryption and tokenization, there’s a reduced risk of theft of the physical card and actual card numbers.
Does NFC work without SIM card?
Making payments with an NFC-enabled mobile phone requires an NFC SIM installed on the phone. One will not work without the other.
How do I pay parking by phone in Dubai?
Apply Non registered user
- Send a SMS message in the following format: < Plate No.><space> <Zone No.><space><Duration> to the number 7275 (PARK)
- Example 1: A00000 123A.
- Example 2: A00000 123A 1/2.
- Example 3: A00000 123A 2.
Can I renew my car without paying fines in Dubai 2022?
All traffic fines have to be paid before renewing the driving licence or renewing the vehicle ownership card.
How do I pay parking in Dubai from mobile?
What is the minimum balance required in NOL card?
Ensure you have a minimum balance of AED 7.50 on your card. Approach the gates of Metro or the entrances of bus/ water bus. Place your nol Card on the card reader.
How can I check my bank balance online?
It is possible to check your account balance anytime online by logging on to the official website of the concerned bank on your phone. To use this facility, you just need to visit the bank’s official website and access your account information. In most cases, look for the option like ‘Login’.
Can I check my current card balance over the phone?
One way to check your account balances (if you don’t have an online account or don’t want to go to the ATM or bank branch) is to simply call your bank. After providing the customer service representative with your account and PIN numbers, he or she should be able to let you know your current debit card balance.
How do I activate my digital nol card?
How to activate a virtual nol card
- Open Wallet and touch the + button next to transportation cards.
- Select the transportation card you want to add.
- Touch Add a new digital card.
- Select a top-up amount and confirm the fee.
- Select a bank card to make the payment (a bank card needs to be linked first).