Does Firefox have customer support?
Table of Contents
For help with any of our products, including Firefox (for desktop, Android and iOS) and Thunderbird, please visit our support site.
How do I contact Firefox customer service?
If you are already logged in
Open Mozilla VPN and click Settings (the gear icon). Select Get Help. Click (or tap) Contact us. Complete the Support Contact form, where you will be asked to provide your email address and additional information about your problem.
Does Firefox have a phone?
Firefox works on Windows, Mac and Linux devices, and is also available for Android and iOS. Make sure you’re downloading our browser from one of our trusted Mozilla/Firefox pages.
How do I find help in Firefox?
Click it and Help is in the lower-right corner of the Menu Panel = the? that says Open Help Menu on cursor hover. ”’Alt”’ should open the hidden Menu Bar at the top of the browser window – Help is to the right of Tools – unless you’re in Full Screen mode or you customized Firefox and broke something.
What happened Firefox 2022?
Mozilla released version 102.0 of the Firefox browser to Release channel users on June 28, 2022. The new version fixes 20 security vulnerabilities, five of which are classified as “High”. The new version also comes with a new privacy feature that strips parameters from URLs that track you around the web.
What happened to Mozilla Firefox?
Firefox is still very much alive and well as Mozilla has no plans to stop development of their web browsers for desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux) and mobile versions for iOS and Android. Firefox has been their main product.
How do I repair Mozilla Firefox?
- Restart your computer. Sometimes problems can be fixed by simply restarting your computer and then starting Firefox again.
- Clear your cookies and cache.
- Restart Firefox in Safe Mode.
- Restart Firefox in Troubleshoot Mode.
- Reinstall Firefox.
- Refresh Firefox.
- Create a new Firefox profile.
How do I send a message to Firefox?
You can provide feedback to Mozilla here: https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback Or by using the ”’Help > Submit Feedback …”’ from within your Firefox.
Does Firefox still use Google?
Firefox uses Google, a totally-no-privacy-at-all search engine, as default because they get money from them.
What has happened to Firefox?
Firefox is still very much alive and well as Mozilla has no plans to stop development of their web browsers for desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux) and mobile versions for iOS and Android.
Is Mozilla Firefox being discontinued?
Chosen solution. Firefox is still very much alive and well as Mozilla has no plans to stop development of their web browsers for desktop (Windows, macOS, Linux) and mobile versions for iOS and Android.
What is the safest browser to use?
- Firefox. Firefox is a robust browser when it comes to both privacy and security.
- Google Chrome. Google Chrome is a very intuitive internet browser.
- Chromium. Google Chromium is the open-source version of Google Chrome for people who want more control over their browser.
How do I reset my Firefox browser?
- Click the menu button. , click Help and select Troubleshooting InformationMore Troubleshooting Information.
- Click Refresh Firefox… then Refresh Firefox in the confirmation window that opens. Firefox will close to refresh itself.
- When finished, a window will list your imported information. Click the Finish button.
Why my Firefox is not working?
If Firefox previously worked but suddenly doesn’t start, it may be due to some corrupt data in your settings. Uninstalling and reinstalling Firefox would not fix this problem because your settings are not removed on uninstall. To test to see if this is the problem, use the Profile Manager to create a new profile.
How do I send a secure email with Firefox?
- Click Select files to upload and select the files you want to send.
- Set an expiration and password (optional) for your files. By default, the link will expire after one download or one day.
- Click Upload.
- Copy the link and send to your recipient.
What email do you use with Firefox?
Firefox allows you to use a webmail service such as Gmail (called Google Mail in some locales) for Firefox’s mail functions. Use the instructions in the Setting the mail client used by Firefox section above to use a webmail service in Firefox for mailto links or the Email link feature.
Is Firefox safer than Chrome?
Is Firefox Safer Than Chrome? Both browsers are safe, but Firefox’s tracking protection is more comprehensive than Chrome’s.
What is the safest Internet browser?
9 Secure browsers that protect your privacy
- Tor Browser.
- Firefox Browser (configured correctly)
- Iridium Browser.
- Epic Privacy Browser.
- GNU IceCat Browser.
Which browser is the safest in 2022?
Most Secure Browsers in 2022 (6 Options)
What is the best web browser 2022?
The 6 best web browsers
- Best overall: Google Chrome.
- Best for security: Mozilla Firefox.
- Best for customization: Vivaldi.
- Best for social media: Opera.
- Best for macOS: Apple Safari.
- Best for Windows: Microsoft Edge.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Firefox without losing bookmarks?
To keep your personal data intact, leave the box next to “Remove My Firefox Personal Data and Customization” unchecked when removing Firefox. Your bookmarks should automatically show up after reinstalling Firefox.
How do I repair Firefox?
What replaced Firefox Send?
The best alternative is OnionShare, which is both free and Open Source. Other great apps like Firefox Send are pCloud, ShareDrop, Send and Send Anywhere. Firefox Send alternatives are mainly Large File Transfer Services but may also be Cloud Storage Services or Online Backup Tools.
Is Firefox Send safe?
Firefox Send with file encryption and password protection lets you send files (1GB to 2.5GB) safely and securely. When you upload a file, Firefox Send generates a link you can share with your recipient. You also have the option to set a password and change the expiration settings for extra security.
Can you use Gmail in Firefox?
You can use Gmail with popular browsers like Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.