How can I register PT in Tamilnadu?
What are the documents required for Tamil Nadu Professional Tax?
- Incorporation certificate.
- Memorandum of Articles & Association of Articles (in case of limited company)
- Address proof of the office in Chennai.
- Certificate from the Commercial Tax Department of Chennai.
- PAN Card.
- Bank Details.
How can I register PT in Odisha?
Registration for Profession Tax can be done on the Single Window Portal. Before applying for registration in Form-I, commercial entities are required to go through the process of e-enrolment Page 4 under the PT Act by filling Form-II on the portal. Professionals, however, can proceed to registration directly.
What is PT register in Telangana?
In India, Professional Tax is a tax levied by the respective state’s government on individuals employed in government and non-government sectors, or in practice of any profession such as Chartered Accounts, Lawyers, Doctors, etc. or performing some form of business.
How can I register for PT in Maharashtra?
Documents required for Professional tax in Maharashtra
- Pan of the assessee.
- Aadhaar Card copy.
- Cancelled Cheque.
- Passport size photo.
- Utility Bills such as Water or Electricity.
- Photo Signature.
- Information related to the business.
- Employees at Workplace.
What is PT payment due date?
When Is the Due Date for Paying PT in Karnataka? All employers and businesses of Karnataka who have enrollment certificates must pay professional tax before 30th April each year according to the tax slab.
Is PT applicable in Tamil Nadu?
Anyone engaged in a trade or profession is liable to pay this tax. Professional tax is a tax collected by the state government in India. Professional tax is compulsory and is levied on any working professional or salaried individual in India.
|Six months income (Rs.)||Old Tax (Rs.)||New Tax (Rs.)|
|75,001 and above||810||1095|
Is PT applicable in Odisha?
Business entities in Odisha are required to deduct Professional Tax from the monthly salary from their employee at the applicable rates and deposit the same into the appropriate Head of account of State Government through Odisha Treasury every month.
How do I enroll in PT?
1. Professional Tax Employer Registration – Certificate of Enrollment (EC) Every business entity in Karnataka shall obtain the Employer Registration – Certificate of Enrollment (EC) from the Profession Tax Officer within Thirty days from the date of commencement business.
How can I register PT in Telangana?
The help for online Enrolment is as follows.
- Visit www.tgct.gov.in -> New Dealer -> E-Registration -> PT Registration.
- Registration status can be verified through www.tgct.gov.in -> New Dealer -> Track Registration Status with RNR.
- www.tgct.gov.in -> Existing dealer -> PTax login.
How can I pay PT in Telangana?
How to Pay Professional Tax in Telangana?
- Step-1- Click on E-registration under New Dealer Sub Section.
- Step-2- Click on ‘e-Payment’ and ‘Select the Tax Type’ from the available option.
- Step-3- Provide required information.
- Step-4- Next, verify the provided details and click on ‘Make Payment’.
How can I register for PTEC and Ptrc in Maharashtra?
Click on “e-Registration” on home page.
- Click on the option “New Registration under various Acts” then “Instructions” page will appear.
- After that “Temporary Profile creation” page will appear.
- Applicant will login by using credentials as temporary profile.
How can I pay my PT online in Maharashtra?
A Guide to Making Online Payment
- You can visit the MahaGST website and select e-payment, in case you have a Professional Tax Registration Certificate (PTRC), or Ptec e-payment, in case you have a Professional Tax Enrollment Certificate (PTEC)
- Login with your TIN number and make an e-payment.
How is PT calculated?
How it is paid is by dividing the annual professional tax due into 12 equal installments that are paid every month, except the one paid in February which is higher than the other months. There may also be situations where sources of income falling under different sectors will also be liable for a separate tax.
In which states PT is not applicable?
Majority but not all of the Indian states impose profession tax. While states like Karnataka and Maharashtra have profession tax, there is no such tax applicable in Delhi and Haryana.
Who is eligible for professional tax in Tamil Nadu?
Tamil Nadu and includes a Hindu undivided family, firm, company, corporation or other corporate body, any society, club, body of persons or association, so engaged, but does not include any person employed on a casual basis; 6) “Tax” means the tax on profession, trade, calling and employment levied under this Chapter.
What is PT salary?
When you look at your payslip or salary slip, along with the deduction column, you will notice a deduction marked as “PT”. PT or Professional Tax, as it is called, is a tax paid to the state government.
Who is eligible for professional tax in Odisha?
All employers liable for deduction of tax from their employees under section 5 is required to register under Professional Tax Act 2000 of the Odisha State. Additionally, the dealers being professionals are excepted to enrol under the Professional Tax Act.
What is PT renewal?
Professional Tax (PT) – Employer & Employee Registration
No Professional tax is payable by persons who have attained age of 65 years and no tax is payable for holding any Profession for less than 120 days in that year.
What is Form 4A in PT?
For the persons who are already enrolled and making payment as per the enrolment certificate by filing a return in Form 4A, an acknowledgement will be generated for having paid the tax. If tax is paid through e-payment then the there is no necessity for the person visit the PT office.
What is the rate of professional tax in Telangana?
|Sl. No.||Description||Tax Per month (PM) or Per Annum (PA) in (Rs)|
|1||Salary and wage earners whose monthly salaries or wages in Rs:|
|(i) Up to 15,000||Nil|
|(ii) From 15,001 to 20,000||150 PM|
|(iii) Above 20,000||200 PM|
Who is responsible for PTEC in Maharashtra?
Applicability of PTEC: Every person who is engaged in any profession (business or service) excluding that of Partnership firm or HUF is liable to pay a profession tax of Rs. 2,500/- p.a. with the government every year after the incorporation or commencement of business.
What is PTEC?
PTEC stands for Professional Tax Enrolment Certificate and PTRC stands for Professional Tax Registration Certificate. Usually these Registration are required to conduct business in Maharashtra and in many other States.
What is the due date for payment of PTRC in Maharashtra 2021 22?
For the business, enrolling before the commencement of the year or enrolled before 31st May of the financial year, the last date of the profession tax payment is 30th June of that year itself. In case of enrolments post 31st May, professional tax needs to be paid within 30 days of the date of enrolment.
What is TDS cut salary?
Rate of TDS Deduction
The TDS to be deducted by dividing the estimated tax liability of the employee for the financial year by the number of months of his employment under the particular employer. However, if there is no PAN of employee, TDS shall be deducted at the rate of 20% plus 4% cess.
How is PT salary calculated?
A professional tax is calculated on the basis of your salary and predetermined slabs. You can have to pay anything between ₹ 200 to ₹ 2500 a month.
Professional tax slabs.
|State||Gross monthly salary (Rs.)||Tax per month (Rs.)|
|Karnataka||15,000 and above||200|
|Telangana||20,000 and above||200|
|Tamil Nadu||12,500 and above||182|