How do I download software for my Brother printer?
Open an Internet browser and browse to https://support.brother.com.
Table of Contents
- Click Downloads.
- For Step 1: Select OS Family, select your operating system type.
- For Step 2: Select OS Version select your specific operating system.
- Click Search.
- Click the name of the file that you would like to download.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer?
Set up the wireless connection manually with the printer driver installed (For Windows)
- Make sure that the printer driver, Printer Setting Tool, and P-touch Editor are installed on your computer.
- Turn on the printer.
- Make sure the printer’s Wi-Fi LED is flashing.
- Connect the printer to the computer with a USB cable.
How can I contact my Brother?
If you have not yet contacted us, please visit our support center at www.brother-usa.com/brother-support or call Customer Service at 877-BROTHER (877-276-8437) for assistance.
How do I get my Brother printer label online?
Right-click the icon for your Brother machine > See what’s printing > Printer > Use Printer Offline (remove the checkmark). If Use Printer Offline is greyed out, click Open As Administrator. Enter your administrator password, and then click Yes.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my computer?
Check the connection of your Brother machine and the computer. Check the printer driver settings. Try printing from another application. Restart your Brother machine and the computer.
How do I reinstall my Brother printer?
Follow the steps below to install the driver.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click Hardware and Sound => Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- Select the model name and click Next.
- When the following window appears, select Brother from the Manufacturer list.
- Select the model name and click Next.
How do I connect my Brother printer to my computer without the CD?
Step 1: Connect Your Brother Printer to Wi-Fi
- # 1: Connect your brother printer to Wi-Fi manually.
- Step 1: Go to your Brother printer’s control panel and then open the Wireless settings.
- Step 2: Enter the Wi-fi network name and password.
- # 2: Connect your Brother printer to Wi-Fi automatically.
How do I troubleshoot my Brother printer?
How to Troubleshoot Brother Printer Problems
- Make Sure the Printer is ‘Set as Default Printer’
- Update Outdated Driver from Brother Driver Easy Applications.
- Check Printer Spooler Error – Clear Print Queue.
- Make sure the offline status is unchecked.
- Check the Network configuration of your Brother printer-
How do I reset my Brother printer?
How To Reset A Brother Printer – YouTube
Why does my Brother printer keep saying its offline?
Your Brother Printer could be listed as “Offline” because it is not turned on, it has errors such as empty toner, it is not set as the default printer or its USB cord or its Network have a connection problem.
How do I get my printer back online?
How to Get Your Printer Online – YouTube
Why does my printer not recognize my computer?
Check Cables and Printer USB Ports
Check all cable connections (including the power cord) on the printer side. If the printer does have power and you’ve properly connected the communication cable, but the printer is still not recognized, try switching to a different USB port on the PC.
How do I reset the Wi-Fi on my Brother printer?
How to reset the WIFI connection on your Brother printer – YouTube
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to WIFI?
The main culprits are: Weak Wi-Fi signal – Try moving your printer closer to the Wi-Fi router. Incorrect Wi-Fi network settings – See step 2. Software issues such as out-of-date firmware or drivers – See step 3.
How do I setup my Brother printer wirelessly?
To set up your Brother machine on a wireless network:
- Connect the power cord to your Brother machine and then connect it to an electrical socket.
- Press Menu button on the machine’s control panel.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.
- Press the Up or Down arrow key to select WLAN and press OK.
Why is my Brother printer suddenly not printing?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver.
Why is my Brother printer suddenly not working?
The most common reason a networked Brother machine may stop printing, is because the connection between the computer and the Brother machine is lost. This can occur as a result of wrong settings or configuration of the printer driver. There are several basic troubleshooting steps you can take to resolve this issue.
How do you reset your printer?
How to Reset your HP Printer | HP Printers | HPSupport – YouTube
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Why is my Brother printer offline?
How do you reset an offline printer?
Set the printer as default
Select the Start button, then Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners. Choose your printer, then select Open queue. Under Printer, select Set As Default Printer, then clear Pause Printing and Use Printer Offline if they are selected.
Why can’t My Brother printer find my computer?
Verify that all devices on the network where your PC and the Brother machine are connected work correctly. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on. The built-in network card may not work for some reason. Turn off the Brother machine and turn it back on, this will reset the network card.
Why is my Brother printer not connecting to my Wi-Fi?
The main culprits are: Weak Wi-Fi signal – Try moving your printer closer to the Wi-Fi router. Incorrect Wi-Fi network settings – See step 2. Software issues such as out of date firmware or drivers – See step 3.
How do I get my wireless printer back online?
How do I get my wireless printer to connect?
Connect an HP Printer to a Wireless Network Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup