What is the salary of phone banking officer?
Phone Banking Officer salary in India ranges between ₹ 1.6 Lakhs to ₹ 3.0 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 2.4 Lakhs.
Table of Contents
Which bank job is best for freshers?
Probationary Officer in Bank
It is the most lucrative job career in the banking field. It is an entry-level position, and after a few years, you get promoted as Assistant Manager. Bank Probation Officer (PO) expected to possess excellence in communication skills.
What is the job of phone banking officer?
Phone banking officer is responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day -to-day bases providing efficient service, providing customers with relevant products and service information and cross-selling various banking products to our existing customers over the phone.
What is the salary of Icici phone banking officer?
Phone Banking Officer salary at ICICI Bank ranges between ₹ 1.8 Lakhs to ₹ 3 Lakhs per year.
What are the interview questions for phone banking officer?
Typical questions for the interview
- Why did you apply for this job?
- What do you think makes you a good candidate for phone banker position?
- Give an example of you dealing with an irate customer and what you did to fix the problem.
- Talk about your successful sales experience.
- How do you imagine a typical day in work?
Does ICICI Bank have night shift?
Working professionals, as well as freshers, can find multiple job vacancies in and around their localities. You can explore full-time, part-time, work from home, night-shift jobs in Icici Bank Bkc, Mumbai by creating your profile on Apna.
Which is the lowest post in bank?
1. Probationary Officer: A Bank PO is also known as a management trainee. One can get directly recruited as a Probationary Officer in a bank by appearing in exams such as SBI PO, and IBPS PO. A person who is working as a Clerk or in any other clerical position can also be promoted to the post of PO.
What is the fresher salary in bank?
Fresher Salary in Companies Similar to Bank Of India
|HDFC Bank Fresher salary (18 Salaries)
|ICICI Bank Fresher salary (11 Salaries)
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Fresher salary (9 Salaries)
|Axis Bank Fresher salary (5 Salaries)
What is timing of phone banking officer in ICICI Bank?
Productivity was always Good.
ICICI Bank is a good pvt financial institution. There is a fixed day schedule where a phone Banking Officer has to work for 9 hours.
How can I introduce myself in telephonic interview?
Introduce yourself to the individual by stating your name and the reason you called. Likewise, the interviewer may answer the call personally. In this case, follow the same procedure of introducing yourself and your reason for calling.
How do I prepare for a phone interview?
Preparing for a Phone Interview
- Confirm the Interview.
- Choose an Interview Space.
- Use Proper Phone Interview Etiquette.
- Polish Up Your Telephone Communication Skills.
- Send a Thank You Note.
- Phone Interview Questions about Your Background.
- Phone Interview Questions about the New Job and the Company.
How is phone banking officer job in ICICI Bank?
The Phone Banking Officer is responsible for providing good service to customers pertaining to any of their banking, financial and investment needs. Purpose of the Job: The position will be responsible for resolving customer queries over the phone on a day to day basis thereby providing efficient customer service.
Which bank job is best for female?
Female Only Bank jobs
- Marketing and Sales Executive – Female. Waves Strategy Advisors Pvt Ltd.
- Assistant Manager-Telesales( Female Only) new.
- Accountant. INVISION PHARMA LIMITED.
- Personal Assistant (Female)
- Customer Service Assistant – Female.
- Chartered Accountant.
- ACCOUNTANT – ONLY FEMALE CANDIDATE.
- Accountant (Only Female)
Which bank pays high salary?
HDFC Bank’s Aditya Puri came right on top of the highest paid bankers in India for FY20 with a 38 per cent jump in salary and perquisites to Rs 18.92 crore. The banker earned an additional Rs 161.56 cr by exercising stock options.
Which bank job is best?
Check out your options to find the best career fit based on your interests, skills, and education level.
- Financial Analyst. As a financial analyst, you help businesses or individuals make investment decisions.
- Personal Financial Adviser.
- Relationship Manager.
- Branch Manager.
- Loan Officer.
Is phone banking a good job?
Its perfect bank provide 2 week off 5 days working is the best thing and also best work culture. I love to work with icici customer interaction and problem solving skills are also getting improve. Work related travel: This is a desk job.
Why should we hire you fresher?
Answer 2. “Being a fresher, I think I am very flexible and adaptive to learning new things. I am sure I will be able to contribute something capable to the growth of the company. My last project in Operations has taught me how to be a team player, and work in unison.
Why should we hire you answer best?
Show that you have skills and experience to do the job and deliver great results. You never know what other candidates offer to the company. But you know you: emphasize your key skills, strengths, talents, work experience, and professional achievements that are fundamental to getting great things done on this position.
How do I introduce myself in a phone interview?
Is a 30 minute interview good?
If your interview was 30 minutes long, then it was just long enough. Hiring managers will generally schedule about 30 minutes to interview a candidate for most position levels. If you lasted the full 30 minutes, you know that you answered the questions well.
Is bank job Safe for girls?
Answer and Explanation: A bank PO job is a very good and respectable job for a female. Also from safety point of view it is very good.
Is bank job good for girls?
A banking job is generally immune to job cuts and arbitrary termination. Given the size of the financial sector in India, a long-term career is assured to women in the banking industry.
Which bank exam is easy?
IBPS Clerk Exam
Conducted at the clerical level IBPS exams are very easy to crack. IBPS is infamous for its transparency and pace with which the exams are conducted and the results are published. This exam consists of prelims, mains and a language efficiency test.
How can I introduce myself as a fresher?
Self-introduction tips for freshers
- Take this opportunity of self-introduction as your chance to exhibit your qualities in the right way.
- Talk about your educational background and achievements.
- Provide information about your family members.
- As a fresher, you have leverage that you can talk about your hobbies at length.
What are your salary expectations for freshers?
You could say something like the following, “I know I am just starting off my professional career, however, my personal salary expectation is around 25-30K in-hand.”